Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Computer lab adventures

Today we are in the computer lab of the basement library. It didn't start that well because as I was walking to my computer, I hit my "funny bone" on the wall and it hurt really badly.. Anyways, we are going to be learning more about "blogging", "wordle" and something called a "glog". I already know what wordle is, however, I really do not know the features of wordle though. I have no idea what a "glog" is and I can't even take a guess as to what it is. I think today our professor, Dr. Luongo, is going to explain how to use these programs and what the purpose of them are. And as always, she will show us how to use them in our future classrooms. :)

1 comment:

  1. You hit your funny bone and I tripped. We're partners made in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete