Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lesson Presentation

Nicole and I presented our lesson yetersday, and it was very, very intense. Going into the presentation I knew there would be "behavior" cards but I didn't think it would play out the way it did. When the first "behavior" happened in my mind, I was thinking "OMG, this is serious". I did not know how to react but as the lesson continued I tried to get more comfortable. I thought this was interesting but this makes us face reality that not everything is going to go smoothly in our classrooms and that we are going to have problems occur.  

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job. Going first is always tough, but you had a wonderful cheerful demeanor and I enjoyed your lesson.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an awesome job with your lesson. Even though went first, you handled all the behaviors well. I liked the story it was a perfect length and very interesting. I think you're going to be a great teacher!!

    ReplyDelete